Trade on over 30 leading global share markets
Although the Australian share market offers some excellent investment opportunities, it makes up less than 2% of the world’s total by market capitalisation. So if you’re only investing in Australian shares, you’re missing out on the investment potential of the other 98%.
Now it’s easy to invest globally, with a CommSec International trading account. As a CommSec International client, you can trade on over 30 leading global share markets, including the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, the London Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Why trade on international markets?
||Diversification is a key element of any successful investment strategy. With International trading, you can access sectors not available in Australia, such as aerospace or technology.
International trading also allows you to invest in businesses and brands you know, including Kraft, Apple, Google and many others.
|Exchange Traded Funds
||Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs; provide low cost access to a range of products from sectors, commodities or government bonds.
||Trade in the largest Options market in the world, with longer expiry dates and higher liquidity than is available in the Australian market.
||Sell employee shares or invest in shares of your overseas employer.
The information on this site has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, any individual should, before acting on the information on this site, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
You should also read our Financial Services Guide (FSG)
, which provides you with information about us and services we can provide.