We’ll tailor our advice to meet your investment goals and time frames, applying both risk management and mitigation strategies.
With access to comprehensive stock and sector research, and Advisors available from 8am – 8pm, you can call us to discuss the latest investment opportunities, short term trading idea’s, IPOs and placements.
As a CommSec Advisory client, you’ll receive personalised investment advice on Australian equities and derivatives. You’ll have a dedicated Investment Adviser, backed by the expertise of CommSec’s Equities Analysts and Quantitative Research team. And you’ll enjoy access to advice on both portfolio construction and individual stocks.
Some of the reasons why you would use CommSec Advisory:
- We’ll help build a personalized portfolio based on your investment goals, time frames and attitude towards risk.
- We’ll monitor your investments and provide ongoing advice on a range of investment products including short term trading, gearing strategies and tax effective investing.
- You’ll receive priority Access to Initial Public Offerings and floats that may not be available to other retail clients.
- You’ll have access to a comprehensive and market leading research.
- We provide consolidated reporting, letting your administration worries disappear.
Who should apply?
CommSec Advisory is a full stockbroking service. Generally, this service suits clients who:
- Are time poor and want an adviser to make the portfolio and stock selections, and
- Own a share portfolio with a current market value of $250,000 or more;
- have a margin loan with a credit limit of $250,000 or more; or
- have cash reserves of $100,000 or more available for investment.
Please note that if you have $250k in income (last 2 years) and/or have $2.5m of investable assets you may also qualify as a wholesale client. The information on this site has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, any individual should, before acting on the information on this site, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regards to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs, and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.