It has never been easier to trade short positions with CommSec Options
04 Sep 2012
Exchange Traded Options (Options) are a versatile and flexible tool that allows you to employ a range of investment approaches. Options can be used to complement or refine your existing share strategies, or take advantage of opportunities in ways that owning shares can't.
Options can be used to limit or take on additional risk to profit depending on your approach.
Benefits of trading Options
Options can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the strategy you can:
For more information on trading Exchange Traded Options with CommSec please visit our dedicated information site at www.investing.commsec.com.au/etos or alternatively contact one of our friendly trading specialists on 1800 245 698 Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:30pm Sydney time.
- Manage risk in a falling market - lock in your gains or limit losses.
- Generate additional income without taking on additional risk.
- Give yourself time to decide - allows you the freedom to decide whether to invest in specific shares, without being committed to a course of action.
- Potentially profit from any market direction - rising, falling or going sideways.
- Provides leverage to potentially increase returns.
Search news archive...