Important platform upgrades from 11pm Friday 25th January 2013
23 Jan 2013
This weekend we are performing the following website upgrades from 11pm Friday 25th January to 12 midday on Saturday 26th January 2013
- Replacing CommSec Cash Management and CommSec Investment accounts with the new Commonwealth Direct Investment Account (CDIA), which will be serviced through NetBank.
- Online Application enhancements
- Website enhancements
During this time
What this means for you?
During the outage on Saturday the following services will not be available:
- The CommSec website
- Phone Trader; and
- Our CommSec mobile trading platform
This means that you won’t be able to:
- Place orders online
- Transfer funds from your Cash Management accounts; or
- View any account details
Important information for CommSec Cash Management Account Customers
- CommSec Cash Management will be unavailable from 11pm on Friday 25th January 2013.
- CommSec Cash Management will now be serviced through NetBank; CommBank’s online banking Platform which can be accessed through the CommSec website toggle.
- Please ensure any transfer of funds from your CommSec Investment Account to your CommSec Cash Account, payment of bills or Pay Anyone transfers from your CommSec Cash Account are completed by 11pm Friday 25th January (Sydney time).
Important information for CommSec Debit MasterCard holders
Your CommSec Debit MasterCard will be replaced with the CBA Debit MasterCard. We recommend you carry both CommSec and CBA Debit MasterCard cards on the 26th January to ensure you have continued access to your funds.
Please ensure you have activated your new CBA debit MasterCard:
- Log on to NetBank. If you are beginning from the CommSec website, click the NetBank tab in the top-left corner of your screen
- Hover over the ‘More’ tab, then select ‘Manage my accounts’
- Under Card activation, select ‘Activate my Debit MasterCard and choose PIN’, then follow the on-screen prompts
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 13 15 19 between 8am and 8pm (Sydney time), Monday – Friday and 9am and 5pm over the Australia Day long weekend.